Sunday, November 23, 2008

Urine my way to get a drink.

Take a long walk off an even longer gangway into the capsule. From there you only see blurry lines far below, and colored dots sprinkling the distance. When I slash my wrist on a hidden sharp edge, apply pressure and find help in an almost dark planetarium, a helmet with my call sign awaits. This hall I just injured myself in must have been walked through by THE LIKES of Armstrong and Glenn. How long can you hold your breath, or remember not to when you view stomach punches from the launch of rumble and cinder? Once I brag to you only about my personal best you change the subject and hand me the glass. A friend should rescue a friend from over explanation and under appreciation for the patient listener. I want to know what you want to know. What I want will indefinitely end up with a main character having a bad feeling about this kind of moment, but without the suspenseful allegro.

I built this plankton for a disabled higher life form companion with recycled boards and nails, bringing a frequent fallible height of steps some bridge of carpeted assistance to arrive at the simpler joy of doing your business. It's business..., it's business ti-e-ime. Muscle up some strength to gently bring the topic up for stress can't be as bad as this statement of drought and piracy. Who's in the shitter when the shit goes down can make all the difference. The person holding the jacket, and keycard with everyday code knowledge to commit atrocities in the name of security, is handed an assignment. Since you've been gone, I just haven't been the different person you thought I was. Since I've been here, I've counted 17 attitudes, 7 psychosis, and 0.7 lame ducks. In the end, things always turn out much worse than you think they did, but you don't want to think that way, or it will be inevitably spawn negative anti-matter particles altering the future along another time track.

No comments:



Dude, that guy looks like you!

The New Appointer

The New Appointer
Yes We Can!

Just another day at the cemetary

Just another day at the cemetary

Peacemakers

Peacemakers

The Pearl

The Pearl